UPCOMING MISSIONS TRIPS
Date: Aug 2nd-8th, 2020
Place: San Quintin valley in the Baja, Mexico through One Life One Chance ministries
What: Building a home for a family in need and serve the community through other outreach opportunities
Who: Multi generational team open to individuals/ families with willing hearts to serve Jesus in the San Quintin Valley
Sign up begins soon. To download our info sheet, click below.
- 2018 Mexico Mission Trip: In August 2018 we sent a team of 31 people (ages 8 – 60+) so serve together in San Quintin, Mexico with One Life One Chance Ministries. The team built a home for Pascual & Eloisa and their eight children, participated in kids programs in the community, worked on a painting project at a small elementary school, worshiped together, and served a group of local pastors with a special dinner. The team experienced God’s provision in many ways as the church family went above and beyond to provide funds for this project, and lent prayer support for the team. Serving together, across generations, was an amazing experience for this group, and any group our church sends on missions.
- In Nov of 2014 nine men from Arnold Community Church spent a week at the OLOC base to help with construction on the House of Refuge. This project aims to provide a safe haven for children, particularly girls, who are experiencing abuse or neglect. To find out more about this project, click HERE. Click HERE to see a video recapturing the work that happened during that week.
- In August 2014 we sent a team to the San Quintin Valley, Baja with One Life, One Chance Ministries. Our team learned much and had an amazing time serving together. Francisco & Miriam and their girls have a heart breaking story and a strong faith and we were so honoured to be able to provide them with a home. Please continue pray for them as they seek to live as lights for Jesus in their community.
- August 2012 we sent a team of over 30 individuals to the San Quintin Valley, Baja to spend a week with One Life, One Chance in supporting local ministry and building two homes. View a video of the 2012 mission trip.
- July 2011 three young men went to the One Life base in San Quintin to aid in the ministry there.
- August 2010 32 individuals from our church family went to San Quintin, Mexico to serve and to build a home for a family in need.
Teresa de Boer (chair), Ken Harbut, Joanne Lang and Ron Rempel.
To contact team click the icon below